Ingram Micro is pleased to announce the winners of its 2016 Experience Vendor Awards for excellence in marketing.
The awards were presented October 7 at Ingram Micro’s new Irvine, Calif., headquarters, during the company’s annual Experience event. Hosted by Agency Ingram Micro, the event highlighted how Ingram Micro is empowering its vendors and channel partners to identify and engage the right customers with the right message at the right time.
In addition to market insights, Experience 2016 focused on how Ingram Micro and its vendors are setting higher standards of excellence in execution across the technology lifecycle.
“Each year we come together to celebrate, share best practices and show our vendor partners what more we can do to be successful together in the coming year,” concludes Jennifer Anaya, vice president, Marketing, Ingram Micro. “With hundreds in attendance, Experience 2016 was a success. Thank you to everyone who joined us and congratulations to all our award winners.”
The 2016 Ingram Micro Experience Vendor Award winners are:
- AIM Award: Dell
- Cloud Award: Microsoft
- Collaboration Award: HP IPG
- Commercial Systems Award: HP PSG
- Components Award: Seagate Technology
- Consumer Award: Casio
- Data Capture/POS Award: Honeywell
- Data Center Infrastructure Award: HP EG
- Data Center Software Award: VMware
- Document Imaging Award: Lexmark
- Emerging Vendor Award: APG Cash Drawer
- Emerging Vendor Award: Nimble
- Emerging Vendor Award: Tenable Network Security
- Mobility Award: Otter Products
- MVP Award: Cisco
- Networking Award: F5
- Physical Security Award: Bosch Security Systems
- Pro AV Award: NEC
- Sales Engagement Award: Lenovo
- Security Award: Sophos
- SMB Award: Dell
- UCC Award: ShoreTel
More than 20 vendors earned the title of “Vendor of the Year” across several high-profile technology categories including cloud, data center, mobility and security, as well as in key performance indicators, including collaboration, marketing and sales.
This year’s MVP Award was presented to Cisco for its continued efforts to push the envelope with diverse activities in 2015, working across the Ingram Micro organization to find more ways to empower its channel partners.
Congratulations to all our award-winning vendor partners!
Contributed by Keith Giles, copywriter, Agency Ingram Micro